Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Beauty Boudoir: EOS Lip Love



                A woman can never have enough lip products. A few years ago, I discovered a wonderful lip product from Evolution of Smooth (EOS). These organic lip products are often conversation starters when in use. I have one on my desk at work and many come up and ask me what it is! Cats and babies love to use these as well (as toys).  


 I started off with one EOS lip balm and now have so many. There are so many flavors to choose from: Summer Fruit (my first purchase), Honeysuckle Honeydew, Sweet Mint, Strawberry Sorbet and Medicated Tangerine. The only two I have not purchased are Lemon Drop (not a fan of lemon) and Pomegranate Raspberry (still on the hunt). There are also limited edition lip balms available as well.  They include Passion Fruit and a set themed around Alice in Wonderland: Blueberry Potion, Sweet Vanilla Nonsense and Watermelon Wonderland.  


I used to store these all around my house, one in my purse, one on my desk, one in my night stand, but then I saw others online put them in a glass jar. I decided to purchase an inexpensive dollar store glass jar to hold my EOS lip balms and its functional and decorative. They sit on my vanity and I can quickly pick and choose a lip balm of my preference.  I have misplaced some of my balms, but I hope to find them soon! I often use one as a base before I apply my lip product of the day. The great feature of the product is the shape. It makes it easy to find in a purse or dark area. 


  These EOS lip balms are sometimes hard to find. I often find them at Target, on Amazon, and in some drugstores. They can get quite expensive compared to other lip products, especially with the increased popularity of the products over the past few years. You can buy them in sets on Amazon. They also offer lotions in cute containers. I love my EOS lip products and cannot wait to add more to my collection!

                Have you found any Holy Grail lip products?  Are there any other EOS flavors I missed? Check back Thursday for a new post.  Thanks for reading.

  








Stay Tuned for More Info on my Makeup Collection  

No comments:

Post a Comment