One of my top 5 favorite YouTubers is OrganizedLikeJen. One of the terms that I credit her with creating is “walking pharmacy.” I consider a walking pharmacy to be defined as a series of necessary objects in a small pouch. I carry a lot of items in my walking pharmacy. The majority of my items are lip products because I’m a lip product junkie.
Here is what I carry in my walking pharmacy:
- Stamps: I keep these in my purse because I use them frequently. They are the best place for me to hold them without losing them.
- Lip Balm: I have always been a fan of the Blistex Fruit Smoothies and I also enjoy the plum baby lips.
- Pens: I carry several pens around with me.
- Lotion: I enjoy carrying around the Nivea lotion because of its gender neutral smell and its size.
- Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Sticks in Fresh Papaya and Plum Perfect: I love these products. As Emilynoel83 calls them, “they are the sweatpants of lip products.”
- Maybelline Vivid Lipstick in Brazen Berry: This is one of favorite lip products. The purple is not too obvious and makes me happy when I wear it.
- USB Drives: I carry two USB drives, a penguin one from my mother and another from my best friend’s work. These are a necessity in my profession.
- Medicine: I carry Tylenol in case of a headache.
- Rollerball Taylor Swift Wonderstuck: I love Taylor Swift’s fragrance and enjoy using this when I am on the go.
What do you carry in your Walking Pharmacy?