Sunday, April 7, 2013

Beauty Boudoir: Makeup Cutback April Update



Beauty Boudoir: Makeup Cutback April 2012 Update: The Balm Jovi Palette
                Makeup cutback is not going as well as can be expected. Sadly, I have purchased more than one makeup item a month over the past few months, but I’m determined to get back on track. 
              I decided to make one purchase a little early for my April item this year. I purchased the Balm Jovi palette on Amazon for around $30. Again, as stated previously, I want to have quality products rather than quantity. I purchased this item based on the recommendation of Emilynoel83. She talks about this palette and the benefits of it. One of the best aspects of this palette is that is offers you a variety of eye shadows, a highlight, blush and two lip products all in one slim package. It is about the size of my Kindle Fire. The quality of the product is also amazing and pigmented. I’m quite impressed with my purchase and am not disappointed.  I feel I really got the most bang for my buck. 


                I am contemplating my next purchase for the month of May. I may allow myself a second makeup purchase or two as it is my birthday month, but I’m still debating. I’m thinking about purchasing a YSL or Chanel Lip Product or the Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation. All three types of items are much more expensive than normal, but since it is my birthday month I want to splurge just once on a product. I’m definitely going to do some research before making such a purchase. What high end items do you recommend? What items do you feel allow you to get the most bang for your buck? 


No comments:

Post a Comment